- We’re the ideal size: not too big and impersonal, not too small and uninteresting.
- A great place to raise a family.
- Small-town feel with big-city amenities.
- Easy access to the outdoors.
- Many opportunities for work, study, play, socializing, raising kids.
TADH…where our people make the difference; in a technologically advanced health care center; in a preferred community in which to work and live. It will provide you with that perfect balance between career and family!
We are a 153-bed fully accredited referral and teaching hospital that offers a full range of emergency, medical, surgical, critical care, OB/Gyne, pediatric, psychiatric and geriatric services.
Through our affiliation with the Northern Ontario School of Medicine (NOSM), you can apply for academic appointment and join the faculty to teach and mentor medical students and Family Medicine residents as they rotate through electives at TADH.
Relocation assistance provided. Incentives available through the Ministry of Health Northern and Rural Recruitment and Retention initiative. Support available for community assessment visits.
Your perfect opportunity awaits in Timmins! Connect with us by visiting Health Force Ontario website to view all available physician postings.