At TADH, we know how important it is to keep in contact with family and friends during a hospital visit, so we are pleased to offer the Patient Mail e-card service.
Volunteers will deliver your greeting to the bedside Tuesday - Thursday 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., holidays excluded. Sending Patient Mail e-cards is a one-way service only. Patients do not have the means to reply to your message. Please keep the following in mind when sending an e-card message:
- Remember to include the patient's name and room # in the subject line
- Keep your message brief
- Do not include private information, as the e-cards are hand delivered.
- Think of the e-card as a postcard
- If the patient is no longer here, we will discard the message
- Delivery of the e-card is not guaranteed. All attempts will be made to print and deliver your special e-card to your loved one. At times, our printing services break down or a patient is moved to another room.