TADH's procurement department is responsible for the management of the Hospital's procurement process including the acquisition, distribution, control and disposal of goods, services and equipment necessary to support the activities of the Hospital.
Responsibility for all purchasing on behalf of the Hospital is vested in the procurement team. Staff strive to obtain the right goods and services in the most efficient and cost-effective manner.
The purchasing department will:
- Work in collaboration with hospital departments to determine source of supply, quantities purchased, delivery schedule and price
- Administer requests for quotations, proposals, tenders, negotiations and contract awards
- Develop specifications with user departments as well as arrange for the evaluation of supplies, equipment and services from suppliers
- Research the marketplace for new products and vendors
- Ensure purchasing transactions are completed correctly, efficiently and inexpensively
We encourage you to review our pages on purchasing which include: